this is fadh hardy's blog,no to stalker

Sunday, August 15, 2010

for you

it seems hard for me to let you go.


i will always love you.

i will always remember ur 'whootwhoott~', ur 'smell' , ur laugh , ur everything.

whenever i listen to this song , it keep reminds me of you. :-* :-* :-*



Think of me, think of me fondly

When we've said goodbye

Remember me once in a while

Please promise me you'll try



Then you'll find that once again you long

To take your heart back and be free

If you'll ever find a moment

Spare a thought for me



We never said our love was evergreen

Or as unchanging as the sea

But if you can still remember

Stop and think of me



Think of all the things

We've shared and seen

Don't think about the way

Things might have been



Think of me, think of me waking

Silent and resigned

Imagine be trying too hard

To put you from my mind



Recall those days, look back on all those times

Think of those things we'll never do

There will never be a day

When I wont think of you

No comments:

Post a Comment